NightClub Adagio / Berlin

Minimum age of visitors - 18 years. Adagio is one of the most popular dance clubs in Berlin. The total area is 1500 m2 (it’s huge!), can gather 950 visitors and has 350 seats for VIP persons. Located in the heart of Berlin at Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 1, just in few minutes from the world famous Kurfürstendamm. The interior of the club is decorated in the style of a medieval palace. Design in the style of antiquity - frescoes, painted ceilings Then - Romanesque vaults, Byzantine windows, chairs and sofas of the Enlightenment. 132 rooms of different categories - from double studios to four-bedroom apartments. 

All rooms with a kitchen, a living room and a desk. Breakfast, Internet access, a conference room and a fitness center. In short, Las Vegas in the movies.

Music format of the club - a modern dance music:Black, Funk, Soul, R, n 'B,Dance Classics, Chart Hits.
Looking for a venue in Berlin. Club discotheque in Berlin - find disco night and lounge clubs for party or social nights here in Germany. The ADAGIO is a club of superlatives. With a constantly changing program makes it the capital amid the quintessence of the metropolitan nightlife. Tastefully seductive ambience plays with architectural and artistic highlights of bygone eras and offers amazing detail amorousness. Let the magic of the Clubs enchanted!






Address: Marlene-Dietrich-Platz 1, Berlin
Tel.: (030) 2589890
Website: www.adagio.de
Hours of operation: Mon. 19:00-2:00, Fri-Sat 22:00-4:00

Comment and share with Friends on Facebook!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article.
    Berlin is one for the my fav city for enjoy party and nightlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Blog, Thank You Very Much For Sharing such a Informative And Useful post.

    Best Night Club Brickell Maimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    μελισσες box

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    box athens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informations.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete