NightClub Vendome Mayfair / London

London nightclub Vendome Mayfair, existing for more than a decade, is one of the most stylish places the district Mayfair, where only collected the most fashionable and interesting visitors and distinguished guests.To visit a nightclub Vendome Mayfair, guests come even from New York and Miami, Dubai and Cannes.Design space nightclub Vendome Mayfair, tailor-made, full of colors and stunning special effects lighting. The unusual beauty of the marble dance floor and specially created seven rooms for VIP-persons are attracting those who appreciate quality holiday in chic surroundings.

In a nightclub Vendome Mayfair placed five huge plasma screens, indoor places at the same time can accommodate about four hundred people. Sounding here music is able to satisfy the different tastes and preferences.

I wanted to make a res for this hotel through booking.com, but as it is said that there were no more rooms left, I made ​​my booking through the official website of the club Belambra. And during my stay there was always a sign saying "Chambres Disponible". Anyway the price was the same, and I made my order and pay without any problem.Ya and my wife stayed 6 nights in this very well located hotel. 

We booked a room with a sea view and difference, for which we paid was really worth. In addition to the wonderful view, we could hear the sounds of the waves while we slept at night.





Address: 85 Piccadilly, W1J7NB, London
Tel.: 020 7495 2595
Website: http://www.vendomemayfair.com

Comment and share with Friends on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    https://www.glentzes.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    βοτανικος live stage

    ReplyDelete